I can import my new products to mystore with eMagicOne Store Manager, I give image url, but product hasn't got any images. What must i have for this problem?
Jul 28, 2014
You have to make sure that:
- FTP connection is configured properly:
- "Import images" option is enabled and the default image path field is empty: http://screencast.com/t/aoGibCPHM82a
- Product images column is assigned: http://screencast.com/t/cz10LP4s
- Image URL's are working and can be opened in Web browser
- FTP Tasks Queue has been emptied after import: http://screencast.com/t/tMi1eIB7krc
If the issue remains, you should submit a ticket at: http://support.emagicone.com/submit_ticket and attach your .csv file, import settings file (may be saved at the last step of Import Wizard) and the store configuration file*, so we could check the issue more deeply.
*You can save you store configuration file at: Store Manager > Preferences(F12) > Database Connection tab > Store Configuration section > Actions... > Save current configuration: http://screencast.com/t/Hmy0nUDBsHJc