Thank you for contacting us.
Please provide us with a screenshots of the error so we could see it clearly.
Also please specify:
- what version of Store Manager for WooCommerce do you use and the connector version
1) Store Configuration file (can be saved in Preferences(F12) > Save current configuration https://www.screencast.com/t/eKt3AlWk0l5M )
2) FTP access details (username, password, host address) and store URL
3) Logs (You can find Log on your pc here: C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\eMagicOne Store Manager for OpenCart\Logs - type this path manually in path field)
4) Import file
5) Import Configuration file (can be saved on the last step of the import: in cfg format https://www.screencast.com/t/Gb5Sm0D7Kr8g )
And we will check it with our tech manager in a more urgent and technical manner.
Wishing you a great day!