After performing a product import, both me and my workmate (with different Store Manager licences, but editing the same Prestashop database) get this behaviour when opening the program independently:
1) We launch Store Manager and it starts connecting with the database with no problems.
2) We get this message: "You have a problem with your database. Please check all the tables available in your database or check database configuration".
3) No matter if we open and review preferences, or close the program (it doesn't close, by the way). Store Manager connects gracefully with the database, opens and shows data as usual. Everything seems to be OK in Store Manager: categories, products, features, attributes... everything! Prestashop's backoffice also shows everything normally.
4) However, since this misterioues error dialog first appeared in Store Manager, no categories or products are shown in Prestashop's frontoffice. Not in the menus and not even in the webmap page. Direct URLs to categories do not work either. Products are not accesible and direct URLs seem not work anymore. Search does not deliver any result.
I have tried the following:
- Repair all tables in phpMyAdmin
- Reindexed everything (both with Store Manager and Prestashop backoffice)
- Reinstalled and updated template
- Reinstalled and reconfigured top menu (with categories links)
- Installed an alternate top menu (Mega Menu)
- Reinstalled and rehooked blockcategories module
No results at all. Why is Store Manager showing that error and what does it exactly mean? Any suggestions? Thank you!
I have also cleared cache and rebuilt Categories NTree. No results. I also activated SQL LOG writing in the advanced settings, relaunched Store Manager and got the error. Maybe the log could give me a clue on what's going on. However, I can't figure out WHERE is this log file located. No information on this on the documentation or the forum. I have not located any suitable log file in my hard disk. Could you clarify this, please? Thank you!
Jul 22, 2013
Thank you for your posts.
The issue you have faced is quite untypical. Please submit a ticket here: http://support.emagicone.com/submit_ticket and provide us with your store configuration file, so we could check it from our side and advise you on this regard.
*You can save you store configuration file at: Store Manager > Preferences(F12) > Database Connection tab > Store Configuration section > Actions... > Save current configuration: screencast.com/t/Hmy0nUDBsHJc
Nov 04, 2013
Same problem here. How did you solve it?
Nov 05, 2013
Please submit a ticket and provide us with your store configuration, so we could check it from our side.
Jun 16, 2014
\AppData\Local\eMagicOne Store Manager for PrestaShop\LocalMySQLData\data
i deleted bridged data and renewed..
done - everything working again :)
Dec 21, 2018
I'm having this issue in 2018.
Mar 10, 2019
Confirm problem exists. It happened afer update from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 with bridgeconnector 1.19 when I tried to get data from the web.
deleting everything at \AppData\Local\eMagicOne Store Manager for PrestaShop\LocalMySQLData\data\*.* resolved the issue.
Dear Developers add to your manager big red button - "delete all local data". Also it's reasonable to delete all related local data when connection is deleted.
Mar 11, 2019
thank you for your suggestion!
We will consider it for future releases!
Thank you and have a good day!
Apr 24, 2019
I deleted all data and i was able to open the program, but i cont see products, if i press get data from web, i get the error again.
helppppp happened when updated from 1.6 to 126.96.36.199
Apr 25, 2019
thank you for letting us know.
Please make sure you are using the latest store manager version for PrestaShop, where support for PrestaShop 188.8.131.52 was added.
In case the issue still remains contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, so it will be taken into the deeper investigation.