First thing you should know – all updates are free during 6 months after your purchase. Within this period of time you may update your Store Manager as many times as you want. If you like you can prolong update period by purchasing Update Service for 6, 12 or 24 months
In order to find out whether you need Update Service please find the Download now or green arrow at the top left corner of the Store Manager application. When clicking, the application will guide you through update or offer ordering Update service
To order and apply the update service for Store Manager you have to go through the following steps:
- Purchase Update Service for 6, 12 or 24 months, depending on the period you would like to prolong your license.
Store Manager for Magento Update and Support Service
Store Manager for PrestaShop Update and Support Service
Store Manager for WooCommerce Update and Support Service
- Follow this link - https://license.emagicone.com/storemanager/update_service/
to use our Apply Update Service tool and you will be able to prologue the update service and download the latest versions of Store Manager
- Type your current Store Manager License Key into the first field. In case you do not know your license key, please find your order confirmation email or contact support team.
Note: You're welcome to order a separate update service license key per each Store Manager license.
- Fill in the field "Update License Key" with the key you received via email after purchasing the Update Service (see step 1 above)
- Click "Apply update service" button to receive the latest software updates..
Important note: One Update Service license key can be used one time to prolong one Store Manager license. Once it is used, it becomes disabled
Now you can download newest version of Store Manager right from the Store Manager application. Follow the green arrow or blue button (Update Now) at the top left corner of the software