It would be useful to include the feature, to send and receive the emails from my customers to my emplyers
Aug 20, 2013
This feature was implemented in Store Manager -
see screenshot - http://screencast.com/t/2S9klTt7Wkv
use eMail Template to modify text of message.
When you change email status - you can choose what message to sent.
See screenshot - "Notify Customer - Using Template" - see screenshot - http://screencast.com/t/46Mmrszy in Order Section
Sep 06, 2013
Sorry, I explained not very well. Please find attached a word that explaine it.
1. When a customer send an email from the contact form, the email is received in Prestashop/employers/Customer Service
2. In contact form the customer can choose which department is going to receive the email (the subject of the email).
3. You can also seen if the ticket support (email from the client), has been closed (status red) or it is still open (status green).
4. When the ticket support (email) has not been received an answer (the status is green), you can choose this email and enter to read it and answer it. You can transfer the conversation to other employer, anwer the questions, close the conversation, leave it in stand by to be answered later. When you answer a message you can choose different templates for usual questions.
5. It would be useful to receive the order messages here too.
ok. I've got you.
This is very large task for implementation.
It depends on how many people want to implement this feature in Store Manager for PrestaShop.
We need to know.
Please vote if you need it.
Sep 14, 2013
I hope this could be done, It is very important to have a good feedback with customers from the shops. And if prestashop have it, it would be useful not to have to enter in the back office to answer if you have emagicone installed.
Sep 16, 2013
Ok, we see.. let's wait for clients' votes :-)
Nov 27, 2013
It could be great to include the "crm part" of customer service. Hope more will vote
Nov 28, 2013
Thanks for comment. I'll discuss this suggestion with our development team before next release.
Dec 23, 2013
This is a great idea.
Jan 22, 2014
Hope Store manager could implement the crm manage and trouble ticket fonction this year. It will be very important and necessary. Using PS on web to do the CRM is not really efficient.
Jan 22, 2014
I see. Thanks for comment. I'll try to discuss with our team after next release.
May 30, 2018
This would be a a great feature to have, so I vote for it