You want your feature to be added to Store Manager? Or you want us to consider adding some new extension? You're in the right place but you should keep some rules to make sure your feature is applied!
The official language is English. Requests on other languages will be answered in English or translated via automated tool. Instructions by the moderator team are to be followed. No discussion about the rules or their interpretation.
- Check if you have the latest version of our software! Take your time to check it as we're constantly working on adding new features basing on your requests, so it may be implemented this far. It will save you time and allow to you get maximum usability with our software.
- Read up before posting! Chances are your request has already been posted, so all you need to do is to comment it out and vote for it.
- Keep the focus: Questions outside the scope of a certain product will either be moved, locked or simply be deleted.
- Be nice to each other and respect the moderator. Profanity and insults will not be tolerated.
- Do not spam. No blatant advertising.
- No cross posting. Submit your request once, to the appropriate thread and nowhere else or it will be locked or deleted without warning.
- Use a title that describes the content of your request. Don't use all caps or special characters to draw attention.
- How NOT to request a feature:
- Do not ask for assistance in Feature Requests section! Phone, Chats, Tickets, Forum Threads and even Social Networks are used for this purpose. Use the one that fit you the best taking into consideration the urgency of your request. Phone and chat requests are resolved instantly, while e-mail and forum posts require some time to be resolved.
- 5 minutes after your initial request you reply to your own post writing something like "Why is nobody checking my request?". Our Project Manager carefully check all requests and take them into consideration. All features are discussed with developers and once approved they go to the tasks queue to be added to the future release(s).
If you don't comply with these rules you'll have to face a set of sanctions (your request can be deleted and user can be banned).
A note about attachments: All posts are visible with no moderation, so drop us an e-mail if you have any unwanted or secure content to be posted.
We will do our very best to implement your feature request but we can't do that if you don't give some detailed information concerning it. Otherwise it will surely go through this scenario:
This can be avoided by supplying these information right with your request (choose the one what applies to your request):
- Tell us the product that you currently use and its version (eg: Store Manager for Magento v2.5.654, QuickBooks Integration v188.8.131.523, etc) - if the feature is related to the current product
- Tell us the Shopping Cart version you're using (osCommerce v2.2, Magento v1.5, etc). If you have alpha/beta or very old version of Shopping Cart and the application is not working, please update. We will not add new features connected to old versions of Shopping Carts.
- Let us know all details about your request. The more details you provide, the more accurate feature will be implemented.
- And finally you may be asked to contact us via ticket and post your specific details or any other data, but hold on until you're asked for it.
And last but not least, be gentle and you will treated back same way - so you will sure have a nice time with us in here.
Thanks for coming!