eMagicOne is working on the compatibility with most popular suppliers to help you to import their files in a few clicks! Please share your files, supplier URL and name with us and we'll provide you with the configurations available for free download!
What we will do for you:
- Map all default shopping cart fields to import product name, description, price, images, etc
- Set all required data for Magento product to be correctly published even if you do not have them in your .csv file
- Show you how to map your specific fields in screen captures with detailed description
- Explain in details how to change price markups
- Show possible ways to import products into correct location at category tree
All of the mentioned above will be provided absolutely free!
What we need:
- Your file, details on the file and your patience
* Note that this offer doesn't cover specific configuration settings required for price markups, categories mapping or other individual needs or rules. To get individual assistance, please submit a ticket to get estimated cost for specific modifications.
Apr 24, 2013
Note that Magento Product Import configuration will be made for latest Store Manager version and the support of previous versions will be mentioned if available.
In order to import products from supplier to your database, you need to request from them .csv (.xml, xls etc.) file with products and all related details.
Once you receive that file, please provide it to us, so we could check it from our side.
Waiting to hear from you
Sep 30, 2014
is this option still available ?
Oct 01, 2014
Thank you for your interest.
Yes, please submit a ticket with example of your file at:
so we could check file format.
Also, we are providing import services, if the file is supported - we will gladly setup import for you. Please check here for details: